1: Online Course Returns
Online Courses are treated differently to other products when it comes to returns, given their digital nature and the fact that technical knowledge of the Online Course registration process may be required to assist you if the manual or its Link, or Online Course does not work. Once you purchase an Online Course, we will only allow you to return it if defective.
2. Physical Training refunds
Should Ichthys cancel any course due to circumstances out of our control, refunds can be applied for. Ichthys will always provide an alternative date to host the training. Should you wish to cancel the training you have paid for, no refund will be given and an electronic voucher will be issued to you for the same amount should the cancellation be made at least 14 days prior to the start of training.
3: Charges and refunds
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, or only to replace the item that you did return; or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item only.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Ichthys for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by Instant EFT or COD (cash on delivery) will be refunded to your nominated bank account
4: Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
· it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
· save in relation to reconditioned products and used products, it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
· it is not missing any accessories or parts;
· you log a return within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
· it is not one of the products listed on the “no-return” product list.
5: Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not on these “no-return” products:
· a digital product such as an eBook, electronic voucher or other digital download;
· a foodstuff, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption;
· a product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications; or
You can courier the product back to us at your cost or we will collect the product from you at normal delivery fee charge (R150). Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference). Should your return not be valid, we will be in contact.
6: Want to exchange?
A reconditioned product or used product can only be exchanged for a variation of the same reconditioned product or used product, if such variation is available. In such a case, you can courier the product to us at your cost or we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at a standard R150 delivery fee. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return.
7: Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in “PRODUCTS DAMAGED ON DELIVERY” below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
8: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by logging a return with one or our staff on email@example.com / +27 (0)10 065 0776
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
9: Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Please refer to our FAQs for some examples.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
· faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
· damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
· damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
· damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
· damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
· where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
· in relation to reconditioned product or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
10: Sale of live fish
When purchasing live fish it is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are in possession of the correct relevant fish permits for the species.
Fish orders require two days notice to ensure sufficient time for purging of the fish prior to dispach. Any requests to transport fish in under two days will be at the risk of the client.
It is the clients responsibility to arrange transport for the fish unless otherwise agreed with Ichthys to make the delivery.