- Additional information
Peat-Based Substrates for Professional Horticulture (210 is equivalent to 45kg)
The ready mix Superior sowing Peat moss substrate has a controlled pH level , it is enriched with a starter of 0.6 kg/m3 fertilizers and others extra micro-elements which provide at the first stage all necessary elements needed.
Peat klasmann Substrate with medium fertilizer content containing a pH5.5-6, 100 % dark peat; ideal mix with Vermiculite and use to sow your seeds or use to transplant your seedlings.
water absorption capacity is very high comparing to other region substrate products. Therefore, substrate peat is very well suited for:
- Professional gardeners
- Landscaping professionals
- Hobby Gardeners, etc
How ICHTHYS make peat and vermiculite mixture?
- A 30% peat (3 buckets full =5L buckets) and 70% (8kg= 1 bag) vermiculite mixture
- +/- 20L water
- +/- 1L SeaBrix + fulvic acid mixture are created
- The mixture should not be too wet nor too dry.
- Test to see if the mixture is right by squeezing a handful of the mixture into a fist and if a few drops come out and it holds its shape then the mixture is correct.